Say this statement 4 times fast: I am a rigorous renderer, I am a rigorous renderer, I am a rigorous renderer, I am a rigorous renderer! (that was even difficult to type). Are you interested in graphics and game engines, but don’t want the typical crunch like at game companies? When you grow up, do you want to be a Specialist in Graphics and Compute, or maybe to become a Researcher in this field? If you know about Raytracing, Variable Rate Shading, Ambient Occlusion, Volumetric effects, Denoising and rigorous rendering, this is THE job..
A Finnish-based software product company, is positioned at the junction of graphics and compute with high-end capabilities optimized for automotive. We are world-class experts in real-time 3D graphics, compute programming and design. We have the customers, we have the profitable services business, we have the technology, and we are scaling up our tech by productizing it and adding more and more compute and graphics capabilities as we revolutionize autonomous driving. And now with a recent infusion of cash we are hiring more world-class experts to help us in R&D to build our products to scale.
GPUScore is a GPU benchmark used by gamers and enthusiasts, media, and semiconductor companies. We develop high-end capabilities in the Rocksolid engine that are then used for benchmarking and keeping the Rocksolid engine on the bleeding edge. Enthusiasts use it for bragging rights ‘I’m faster than you are!’, while semiconductor companies give insights for the future and how to optimize for all of the latest API’s so we can meet them on the playing field. We have some incredibly talented guys here that are so bright they need Raytracing just to make a selfie…
Software development for high-end graphics rendering and architecture, unit testing and integrating applications on top of Basemark’s Rocksolid graphics and compute engine. You will work in Agile/kanban teams with a strong DevOps organization and freedom to take the hottest tasks to deepen your skills. Regular customer releases give valuable feedback and priorities and provide regular validation of the work. While having the opportunity to focus on getting things done, you will also enjoy some variety of tasks to choose from. Ultimately you’ll see your work go out into the world, enjoying the feeling that ‘wow, I made that.’
- Several years experience with game engines and rendering
- Experience with DirectX 11 or OpenGL (ES) (you don’t need hand-holding when writing bone animations for a bare bones renderer)
- Experience with GLSL / HLSL (also with compute shaders)
- “Senior level” C++ experience (C++11 & 14) (you can independently solve problems and are comfortable with explaining those to others)
- Comfortable with writing tests
- Experience with Vulkan and/or DirectX 12
- Experience with OpenCL and/or CUDA
- Has implemented modern rendering techniques (Volumetric Effects, Ambient Occlusion, TAA etc…)
- Experience in Computer Vision algorithms
- Experience with spirv-cross / compilers
- Interested in ray-tracing, variable rate shading, engine development
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject entitled: Senior Graphics. We will be in touch with you once we have realized that you are in fact, real, and not a figment of our rather unusual collective imagination.