Basemark’s professional services team consists of world-class automotive software experts in Europe and the U.S. The team possesses extensive expertise in automotive software development, including, vast knowledge about ASPICE, Functional Safety, and Automotive Cyber Security requirements.
Automotive Software Development
Your automotive software development partner
From PoCs to SoP
We serve customers in short proof-of-concept (PoC) and in multi-year series production development projects at each stage of the automotive V-cycle.
Our professional service team works in automotive R&D projects and provides clients with design, implementation, integration, and optimization services.
Trusted Service Provider
We are trusted by the world’s leading automotive OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, semiconductor vendors, and software companies.
Proven track record in successful design, implementation & visualization (AR) of software solutions in automotive production programs:
- Augmented Reality solutions
- Machine learning & Computer vision
- ADAS, DMS, HMI & HUD
- Safety Critical compute & Graphics accelerators
- QNX, Safe Linux, AUTOSAR Classic/Adaptive
- Middleware development
- Firmware development / UEFI
- LiDAR and 3D point cloud processing optimization
- ROS, Automotive Linux, Cybersecurity
- Functional safety development
We can scale up fast with our trusted partners.
”Through augmented reality visualizations, we help OEMs win their customers' trust in autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance features.Tero Sarkkinen, Founder & CEO of Basemark
Quality services compliant with industry standards
Partnering in sensitive research and software development means that our customers have to trust their information assets to be fully protected. Basemark as a company has been assessed and certified by independent certification bodies on ISO 27001:2013 and our Helsinki and Munich offices are compliant with the car-industry-specific TISAX standards. Our TISAX assessment level is Very High Protection which is the highest possible.
Both ISO 27001:2013 and TISAX provide a framework of policies and procedures, including legal, physical, and technical controls that ensure our information security is at a very high level. The certificates show that security is woven into the company culture.
Automotive Software Experts
We use our experience to help our clients to get the most out of their hardware.
- Graphics and Compute APIs: Vulkan, OpenGL ES 3.x, OpenGL ES 2.0 SC, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12, Metal, WebGL, HTML5, OpenCL, CUDA
- OS: Linux, Android, iOS, Windows, QNX, Integrity
- HMI & Graphics Development Tools: Kanzi, Unity, Unreal, Android Studio, Blender, Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, Modo, Zbrush, Quixel, Houdini
Our Design and Technical Artist Team
Our designers and technical artists have worked in numerous fields of computer graphics. Their unique combined experience helps us effectively develop complex systems for our clients. Their expertise includes:
- Movie effects and animation
- Low power embedded real-time game design
- Embedded hardware development and testing
- Custom shader development
- Graphics creation for automotive applications
- Real-time implementation within automotive production environments
We work directly with our customers, starting in the early stages of the project lifecycle. This helps us ensure that the customer’s HMI product is fit for real-time rendering. Our team analyzes the entire project and develops integration and implementation strategies.
Learn more about our services
We are confident that we are the best partner when low power, high performance, and high reliability are needed. Our expertise allows you to achieve highly optimized performance on the target hardware, leading to quick start-up times and a superior experience.
Basemark has delivered software solutions for over 20 series production passenger cars and trucks in Europe and U.S.