Indian Summer, Vulkan-A! I knew it was wise not to put my shorts and sandals in storage just yet… But before you break out your frisbee and book those pseudo Teams/Slack meetings after 2pm that say ‘Busy’ so you can meet your friends in Kaivari for one last end-of-summer hurrah, please spend a few minutes considering a wise career move:
Senior Graphics & Compute Engineer, R&D
- We are a 5-year old Finnish based scale-up software product company, meaning we are growing now, aggressively looking for only the top software talent Finland has to offer
- We just got €7M in cash to propel our R&D efforts towards autonomous driving (deep pockets, some would say, and not afraid to spend it)
- We are saving the world, actually, through our eye-popping graphics and critical safety focused software
- There are around 55 of us, from multiple nationalities and years of wisdom
- We are having the most fun with our pants on since the 1985 Atari days
We Are Looking For Experts in:
- Tracking within Augmented reality, object detection, and other real-time computer vision related geniusness
- CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGLES, Vulkan
a Finnish-based software product company, is positioned at the junction of graphics and compute with high-end capabilities optimized for automotive. We are world-class experts in real-time 3D graphics, compute programming and design. We have the customers, we have the profitable services business, we have the technology, and we are scaling up our tech by productizing it and adding more and more compute and graphics capabilities as we revolutionize autonomous driving. And now with a recent infusion of cash we are hiring more world-class experts to help us in R&D to build our products to scale.
The Team: Rocksolid
Our team of 8-10 experts are building Rocksolid™, our lightweight, cross platform, API agnostic compute and graphics solution. Optimized for a small memory footprint and fast start-up time, Rocksolid ensures reliable real-time compute and rendering across heterogeneous hardware architectures. This is our flagship product where you get to help us identify and resolve complex problems as we refine and propel its evolution.
You will develop APIs and integration of Rocksolid graphics and compute libraries. You’ll use your skills in graphics and compute development to solve real-world problems in the highest level of consumer technology and autonomous driving vehicles. You will build new functionalities into the Rocksolid engine to allow customers more efficient performance and integration of high-end software and applications. You’ll get to do the really low-level stuff that makes the world actually go round.
- 5+ years experience with computer graphics and/or computer vision
- General software engineering experience, preferably in a production environment
- CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGLES, Vulkan
- Has implemented modern rendering techniques (Volumetric Effects, Ambient Occlusion, TAA etc…)
- Experience in Computer Vision algorithms
- Experience with spirv-cross / compilers
- Interested in ray-tracing, variable rate shading, engine development
Send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] with the subject entitled: Senior Graphics & Compute. We will be in touch with you once we have realized that you are in fact, real, and not a figment of our rather unusual collective imagination.