Are you an avid gamer or interested in cars (at night), but a personable graphics software engineer (during the day)? Put that all together and you become…..a masked vigilante? (or at least a well paid techie). We have a fascinating new role at Basemark where you will get to dive deep into our insane tech for automotive, our graphics and compute engine, our benchmarks products. And then chat with companies on our behalf, setting up and showing demos (but no need to code them unless you want to). You will operate boards like Samsung, MXP, NVIDIA, setting up and answering questions about features and functionality. Interested?
Graphics Tech Support Engineer
Requirements on the technical side:
- C++ experience
- Demo implementation, or UI implementation skills with modern tools to create UIs, like with Qt, WPF, Kanzi
- Blender, Unity, Unreal, making demos with them in the past
- Mobile development
- Knowledge of graphics APIs and DCC tools
On the non technical side:
- You are a natural conversationalist in at least one language, preferably English
- You are confident and fearless
- Strong and vivid sense of humor
- You are a talker, a researcher, and a listener
We can’t wait to meet you!! Please send your English CV and cover letter to us at [email protected] with the subject entitled ‘Graphics Support’. You got this!