Would you be interested in moving out of the simulator and into a real vehicle to get your hands dirty in a production level process? Are you a low-level Autosar systems engineer who knows control theories of vehicles for ADAS systems? If you are interested to design, improve and test, validate algorithms, and then test them in our prototype car, this is IT:
ADAS System Engineer
Our ADAS team is developing automotive-standard, AUTOSAR compliant ADAS functionality on a software-defined vehicle platform, which will be ISO26262 certified.
- Design, develop and validate ADAS related algorithms such as:
- MPC/PID Controller
- Sensor fusion
- Path planning
- Object Tracking
- Object Classification
- Develop interfaces between different middleware layers
- Optimize algorithm in terms of memory and runtime
- Analyze recorded data from test vehicles to assist with addressing issues identified in validation
- Fine tune MPC/PID on test track
- Develop tools to effectively validate/benchmark new features
You will be responsible for testing the implementation of ADAS functions, testing the features that our team has designed. You will maintain the car and debug as needed. You will design current computations that are in prototype phase, improving them to production level. In the end we need to run our applications on the Autosar platform. You will get to design industry level features that can be certified, production level features and algorithms. Best of both worlds: start-up with a real car plus production level development process!
- Bachelor degree in a related engineering field, physics, mathematics, or computer science
- 2-3 years experience in ADAS/Autonomous Driving development
- Knowledge of CAN bus/SOMEIP protocol
- Practical experience of implementing Control theory
- Proficient in C++ 14/Python programming
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
- Familiar with Git, Linux, ROS
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Good debugging skills
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Finnish driver’s license
- Advanced degree (Masters/PhD) in related engineering field, mathematics, physics or computer science
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink
- Experience of testing and validation of ADAS systems – HIL, SIL & Vehicle
- Experience of autonomous driving simulator – CARLA, Unity, SVL
- Clean code and TDD methodology
- Experience in machine/deep learning techniques
- Proficient with Requirements Management Tools such as DOORS
- Experience with developing software targeted for embedded systems
- Experience of AUTOSAR application development
- Experience of ISO26262 development process
- Clean driving record and willingness to work with test vehicles
BASEMARK: As a company, we are getting close to 100 employees, we are 7 years old, we have millions in funding, we have software products being sold and used by customers, and now we are developing the world’s first complete software platform/solution/tools for automotive.
Our company description:
Whether it’s the merging of GPU compute and graphics in a real-time environment (by way of Vulkan and other modern APIs), real world autonomous intelligent systems, machine learning, computer vision, or safety-critical software solutions……we are shaking the earth by creating the world’s first end-to-end automotive software platform, and, tools for the software-defined car.
We are world-class experts in real-time 3D graphics, GPU-compute programming and design. We have the customers, we have the technology, and we are scaling up our tech by productizing it and adding further compute and graphics capabilities as we change autonomous driving forever (and for the better). And with an infusion of millions in cash from investors, we are hiring more world-class experts to help us build our products to scale.
If you are ready to join the Finnish-led automotive revolution, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject entitled ‘ADAS’. We look forward to meeting you!