This is all about embedded development, making sure memory and performance do not interfere with the rest of the system we are building. We need this to be lean and run on a variety of automotive platforms, including low-power SoCs.
- Implement new features and improve existing features of the Rocksolid Core graphics stack, including runtime components and offline tooling, in accordance with system architectural patterns and AUTOSAR C++14 guidelines.
- Research and identify solutions to fulfill the needs of other projects utilizing the graphics stack, keeping the architectural goals of the codebase in mind.
- Identify and address memory and performance issues within the codebase.
- Write and maintain tests.
- Senior-level experience with modern C++ (C++14 and later) on Linux.
- Graphics programming experience using modern APIs (e.g., Vulkan, DirectX 12, or similar proprietary APIs).
- Experience using profiling tools for CPU (e.g., perf, VTune) and GPU (e.g., Nsight, PIX) usage to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Experience using GPU debugging tools (e.g., RenderDoc) to identify rendering issues.
- Experience developing software in adherence to ISO 26262 or other safety standards.
- Experience developing multithreaded or distributed systems.
- Strong 3D math skills.
- Experience with Python development.
Does this sound like you?