BATS will support testing of how well an automotive system is capable of running:
- Graphics Performance of In-Vehicle Infotainment system (IVI) and Instrument Clusters
- Data handling & processing performance
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Machine Vision algorithms
- Autonomous Driving functions
Pricing And Availability
The first version of BATS is currently in development. Select customers and partners can get access to the product and can let their feedback shape the design and implementation of the underlying tests.
Qualifying customers get access to all pre-release versions of the tool, as well as a complementary license for the resulting commercial product. Basemark will work on specific modules (IVI, Digital Instrument Cluster and Autonomous Driving) in close cooperation with partners and industry experts.
Pre-licensed customers get access to source and binary licenses of pre-release versions (alpha to release candidate) as well as the generally available product.
New modules will be developed based on customer demand and feedback.
Target Hardware & OS Requirements
BATS will support a wide range of hardware and software platforms.
- Supported Graphics APIs: OpenGL SC 2.0, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.1 and Vulkan 1.0
- Default supported OS: Linux and QNX. Support for other operating systems to be added when deemed feasible