You will develop computer vision algorithms to perceive & understand the environment around the vehicle. Your algorithms will be used to enable the next generation of highly intuitive in-car Augmented Reality features that enhance the driving experience.
– MSc in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field
– Strong programming skills in C++, Python
– Experience working with real world sensor data, esp. in camera tracking, localization, and sensor fusion in real-time settings
– Experience with SLAM and Visual or Inertial Odometry
– Experience in some of: Linux, Git, ROS2, Numpy, OpenCV, Ceres Solver, g2o, Pytorch, Tensorflow, Jax
– Knowledge of different sensor modalities (e.g. lidar, radar), algorithms, parallel programming (CUDA/OpenCL/SYCL), embedded systems and deep learning is a plus