You will get to focus on software development for high-end graphics rendering and architecture, unit testing and integrating applications on top of Basemark’s Rocksolid graphics and compute engine. You will work in an Agile / Kanban team with the freedom to take the most interesting tasks to deepen your skills. Customer releases will give you valuable feedback and provide regular validation of your work. Your team is there too, for constant advancement and witty banter.
GPUScore is a GPU benchmark used by gamers and enthusiasts, media, and semiconductor companies. Through this product, we develop high-end graphics capabilities in the Rocksolid engine, which are used for benchmarking and keeping the Rocksolid engine on the bleeding edge. On the basis of our product, semiconductor companies give insights for the future and how to optimize for all of the latest APIs so we can meet them on the playing field.Rocksolid™ is our lightweight, cross platform, API agnostic compute and graphics solution. It’s a graphics and parallel computing engine that is used for enabling autonomous drive development. Optimized for a small memory footprint and fast start-up time, Rocksolid ensures reliable real-time compute and rendering across heterogeneous hardware architectures. This is our flagship product where you get to help us identify and resolve complex problems as we refine and propel its evolution.
- Experience with game engines and rendering
- Experience with DirectX 11 or OpenGL (ES)
- Experience with GLSL / HLSL (also with compute shaders)
- C++ experience (C++14) (you can independently solve problems and are comfortable with explaining those to others)
- Comfortable with writing tests
- Experience with Vulkan and/or DirectX 12, Metal
- Embedded HW experience
- Has implemented modern rendering techniques (Volumetric Effects, Ambient Occlusion, TAA etc…)
- Experience in Computer Vision algorithms
- Experience with spirv-cross / compilers
- Interested in ray-tracing, variable rate shading, engine development